Thursday, June 22, 2006

Lovable Babies :-)









Till now most of my(almost all) posts have only writings and no pics. So this time I thought I will put a whole lot of pics. I love small babies(such small eyes, nose, lips, hands,legs,fingers..chance e illai). I love to play with them. When my grandfather died, I was in ninth standard and that was the first time I saw a dead body. The body was kept in my uncle's house. I had gone there straight from school. I really didn't want to enter the house as I was very afraid. But once I entered, I immediately braced myself. Infact, I was sitting very near to the body along with my mother. Why I mentioned about this is that my uncle had a couple of months old kid then. He was sleeping when I came. I waited till he woke up and after he woke up, I never entered the house. I took him out and was playing with him till night. He was sooooooooooooooo cute and I had a great time playing with him. I have a huge collection of baby pictures. I will post a few of them here.

28 comments:

ruby said...

All cute pics:)

Ms Congeniality said...

krk,
Mikka nandri :-)

prithz said...

Acccchhhhhhhhooooo... sema cute... i jus had my niece come... i had a wonderful time... kids are fun... (i guess u didtn chk dat post of mine)

ganeshram said...

2 and 5
Romba cute.

ambi said...

cute babies indeed.
'ahem', who gave u my childhood pics..? :)

Vishnu said...

cute pics....

there was some pics i posted earlier check Here and Cute laughs and here Little Princess

i have more baby pics if u want mail me...

Cheers!
Vishnu

Bharani said...

Really Cute...Esp the second one :)

Syam said...

cutie kids...athu sari itha paartha Ms ku Mrs aaga aasai vandhuduchu pola iruku... :-)

Gopalan Ramasubbu said...

Sweet Kids indeed.

shree said...

cho chweet. kulikkara pappa is very cute. and so are the next two

Ms Congeniality said...

prithz,
:-).. will check ur post and comment there..

ganeshram,
Even I like the second one the best :-)

ambi,
aiii..dhoda..irundha adhayum anupunga post pannidren..special intro oda :-)

vishnu,
Checked ur pics..soooooooo cute.. :-)

bharani,
same pinch, I like the second one too :-)

syam,
adhu seri baby pics paathu enaku Mrs aaganum nu irundha, school padikum bothe naan Mrs aagirkanum. Actually these pics are a tribute to u only(mughil kaaga :-))

gopalan,
Yaa I know ;-)

shree,
vey cute indeed :-)

Harish said...

coincidence
I just wrote a post about kids and innocence. Ezhudittu unga blog vanda...adae cute SMILE. Same pinch :-)

Butterflies said...

hey i have a big passion for kids!cho chweeeeeeeeet!love them!

பரத் said...

kolanthainga ellam enna maathiriye cutea irukkaanga...:)))

Has to be me said...

Awwww...they r such cutie pics. I love kids too. Right now Im having gr8 fun with my 7 mth old daughter. Shes so adorable n cute. U must c her! :) Shes such a bundle of joy.

ashok said...

very cute pictures

Syam said...

summa sonnen...thank you very much for the tribute :-)

Gnana Kirukan said...

Ms Cong - where did u get my pics from ?? LOL

kuttichuvaru said...

cute pics..... ippdiye nimmathiyaa irunthurukkalaame-nnu thonuthu!! ippo irukkara tension, pressure illaama!!

KC! said...

nice pics :)

brute said...

cho chweett collectiion... [:)]

My days(Gops) said...

ella pic'sum nalla irruku...
andha 3rd pic'a unga kitta yaaaru koduthaa?

Ms Congeniality said...

harish,
:-D

shuba,
:-)

bharath,
nenaps pozhaps keduks..jus' kiddin' :-p

has to be me,
Post a pic of hers.. very eager to see her :-)

ammu,
Even I got these as forwards :-)

ashok,
:-)..have u painted a baby pic?

syam,
Do post mughil's pic :-)

arjun,
orutharku kozhandhaila oru maadhiri dhaan face irukum, ongaluku eppdi 7 maadhiri irundhudhu..6 face maadhiri 7 face aa neenga? :-p

kuttichuvaru,
All phases of life are a delight of its own, of course all of us would prefer the childhood phase mostly :-)

usha,
:-)

brute,
:-)

sachingops,
ellaame forward la thaan vandhudhu, adhenna specific aa andha pic pathi kekareenga?

ashok said...

i have sketched babies in the past..unfortunately i dont have them now :(

My days(Gops) said...

bcos, its my childhood friend's photo...thts why .......
(en photo'nu, naan sonna neenga namba maateenganu enaku therium'ila)

he he he

Ms Congeniality said...

ashok,
Oh..that's ok..

sachigops,
ongalaalaye solla mudila naanga eppdi nambardhu :-p

Unknown said...

I too love kids. I always get chance to play with kids from neighbours. But I am missing them now.

Ms Congeniality said...

balag,
Anyway u can come back and play
:-)