Was tagged by Gopalan Ramasubbu and Shuba..hence this post..
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
Ans. I found
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.& catch air?
Ans. Caught a mosquito that was disturbing me for quite sometime
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Ans. “Kannukulle unnai vaithen kannamma” from Pennin Manadhai Thottu
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
Ans. 8.00 pm (can hear sun tv news from the adjacent room)
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
Ans. 8.10pm
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Ans. A Child shouting at the top of her voice
7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Ans. I stepped out of my room to watch “Oru maalai ilaveyil neram” being shown on t.v
8.Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Ans. The computer screen (my desktop)
9.What are you wearing?
Ans. Salwar
10.When did you last laugh?
Ans. While coming home, in the office bus, after hearing a “thathuva” paadal on suryan FM
11.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Ans. A poster with the saying
“Winners are
too busy to be sad
too positive to be doubtful
too optimistic to be fearful and
too determined to be defeated”
And another poster with the saying
“OPTIMISM
In the confrontation between the stream and the rocks, the stream always wins..not through strength but through persistence”
And some cute baby pics.
12.Seen anything weird lately?
Ans. Sometime back my friend was sitting along with me waiting for an event to start at the office. Suddenly she started singing in a funny manner(thaalam laam pottu)… getting engaged and falling in love really changes a person!!!!!!
13.What do you think of this quiz?
Ans. Madhichi answers ezhudha vekkudhu
14.What is the last film you saw?
Ans. Thirutu payale
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Ans. Would like to help my friends and relatives in need(pul arikudhaa.. there is no pressing need that I can’t get now and have to wait till I become a multimillionaire.)
16.Tell me something about you that I dunno
Ans. I love India :)
17.If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Ans. Replace hatred with love so that there is no violence and only peace prevails in the world
18.Do u like to Dance
Ans. Dancing is my passion
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Ans. My daughter :-p
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Ans. My son of course :-p ( sorry I can’t think of any good name right now)
21.Would you ever consider living abroad?
Ans. No way. I cannot bear the thought of not being able to see my parents and friends when I wish to.
22.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Ans. Welcome to heaven :)
I pass on the tag to all those who read this blog and haven't already been tagged!!
8 comments:
Hey.....thanks 4 successfully writing the post!!!!!!!!!real innnovative ones...so madam is a too optimistic person thats great!..hey im the first to comment!
ha ha ella edathulayum intha tagging fever arambichiducha!! :)
Ms.India kanaka answer pannirukeenga...ada ada ada....
Nice post MS.Optimistic.:)
Shuba,
Yes, I like being optimistic :-)
arjuna_speaks,
aamaam, nambala madhichi tag pannavangala emaatha koadaadhu la?Anyway welcome here!!
syam,
Nandri :-)
Gopalan,
Danks :-)
Ms..Neengalum sernthuteengala....
nalla patilkal...
Cheers!
:)
bharani,
En, neenga?
the protector,
Nandri :-)
Post a Comment